Monday 10 June 2013

I am Planning a Party and You're Invited

Want to know what kind of future lays ahead for you? Come, and peak into my Crystal Ball. Just kidding. No Crystal ball here but let me ask you, what's on your mind these days?

Such an important question because what we think about creates a feeling tied to that topic, and that feeling lets us know if what we are thinking is any good for us. It's an indicator of what kind of party we are planning for our future selves. Are we worrying and planning a pity party, or are we feeling good about what is going well so far, and planning a celebration of that getting a whole lot better? 
Whatever you're thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you're worrying, you are planning.  When you're appreciating, you are planning.  What are you planning?   ~Abraham
Don't set your fazers to panic just yet. You have time. Luckily for us the Universe, in all of its infinite brilliance, included a buffer of time. So you don't have to worry. You have time. And WAIT! I know it may be hard to believe, but it gets even better. You only have to just tip the scales to get to the good. You only have to have 51% better feeling thoughts on any topic to tip your scales and to grow more of what is awesome. You can do it!!  If I can do it.....YOU CAN DO IT!

It didn't happen over night. I have always been a bit serious. A planner and organizer, a thinker. But I am trying a new approach on for size these days. 
If I can control it ~ there is no reason to worry about it because I can control it.If I can't control it ~ there is no reason to worry about it because I can't control it.
I must say, its taking some effort, but I am learning. I am enjoying being in the driver's seat of my life and the quiet feeling of balance that is bringing with it a friend call "full nights sleep".  As far as side effects go, I am feeling pretty darn good about this package deal.

So what's on your mind these days? What kind of party are you planning? 

Photo Credit fiestafacil.com


Contact me about Private Life Coaching Sessions if you would like help planning your party.



No comments:

Post a Comment