Tuesday 3 December 2013

24 Hours of Happy in 68 Seconds

It takes only 17 seconds to create an energy pattern that will attract other similar energies via our thoughts and emotions. Hold your  pattern for 17 sec again and again until you cross the 68 second mark and you will have created energy with enough momentum behind it that the Universe will begin to shift and to align with your new magnetic pattern. The video you are about to experience is F-U-N and having fun will always be enough to start a shift in your vibration, but it is also set up in perfect accordance with the 68sec rule

In case you haven't seen what brilliant musically creative Pharrell Williams has been up to lately, put on your dancing shoes, clear a little space and then click the link below. (I am really excited to share this one with you)

While you're watching look not only at the faces of those featured in the video (they are some really great faces) but also at the reactions of the people in the back ground.  It's interesting to me to see the ripple effect (the action of one directly effecting the actions of another in close proximity) in action as those who are "ready" to join in do just that. As awesome as that is, I am equally as interested in those who watch and those who walk away as if they have seen nothing of interest.  At first I thought that everyone was involved and that they were not supposed to have any kind of reaction but as I see others stopping to stare (and one man who outwardly showed his annoyance with the display) I no longer think that everyone caught on camera is a part of a cast.



WARNING: 
You may find yourself unable to look away (even when you try)
This song is totally gonna embed itself in your brain.
The world is about to become your dance floor.



Curious as to what the heck I am talking about??
Have a look for yourself here: 24hoursofhappy.com

Be sure to select different times on the clock face to see what's happening at different times of the day. 


What do you think??

Would you be brave enough to dance??



I know that if I stumbled upon the creating of this video I would want to dance. Maybe I would. Some days yes and some days no.  But I would be ginning from ear to ear for sure and basking in the positive energy being shared.  Nothing beats a dance party for raising your energy levels and shifting your vibration into full on happy.

I remember first being introduced to this little ditty when watching Despicable Me 2. Watching Gru and the minions dance was super cute. But now seeing the same feeling being spread via real people - I feel hopeful about the directions in which many of us are choosing to head and the ways in which we are choosing to share and to inspire those around us.


I invite you to share you thoughts as always. The comment section below is meant for exactly that. If you feel inspired to share this post with your friends, I say go for it! There are social share buttons below to make that easy. Let's get as many people dancing as possible. What a wonderful world it will be when more people dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment